Senvie claims that Rosarid will combat the common signs of rosacea by helping to reduce skin pigmentation and promoting healing within the skin.
Key active ingredients in Rosarid include:
- Sophora Flavescens: This Chinese herb is commonly used for several skin conditions, including rosacea. Sophora Flavescens is effective in reducing the itching and redness that are caused by rosacea.
- Kiwi Root: Kiwi Root has key ingredients such as antioxidants and vitamins that remain a critical part of healthy skin. The combination of these ingredients ensure that the skin remains moisturized, helps the skin to appear younger and radiant, as well as aid in collagen production.
- Chamomile: Chamomile contains amazing properties that help to repair any damaged skin, including skin irritation that has been caused by rosacea.
- Oils: Rosarid contains five primary oils: avocado, sunflower, olive, grapeseed and sweet almond oil. When these five oils are absorbed by the skin they assist in healing and in promoting collagen production. Because these five oils have the power to help heal, they are highly effective at reducing rosacea.
- Mango and Shea butter: Mango and Shea butter are both exceptional moisturizers, and are included in Rosarid to help keep the skin healthy.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E has been clinically proven to possess anti-oxidant properties that are essential to the skin for both repairing already damaged skin as well as preventing future damage.
- Aloe Vera: Well known for its healing properties, aloe vera is used to treat a large variety of skin conditions, including rosacea.
Rosacea continues to be an embarrassing skin condition to thousands of individuals worldwide. While there are several websites dedicated solely to helping people suffering from Rosacea, there is currently no cure for this condition. Because of this many of the creams and so called cures available are only short term. Other options to treat this condition include changing one’s diet and lifestyle. But why not enjoy living life and eating the foods you can enjoy while still treating Rosacea by simply using a cream that is clinically proven to work?
Rosarid features key ingredients that are used in an excellent combination to treat Rosacea as well as provide relief from common problems that are caused by Rosacea, such as itching and redness. Although there is no cure, Rosarid is certainly affordable and contains the active ingredients necessary for maintaining Rosacea.
Be the first to leave a review.