Revitol Stretch Mark Cream Review
Key active ingredients found in Revitol Stretch Mark Cream include:
- Squalene Oil: Squalene Oil helps to both repair the skin and acts as a natural protectant, preventing future damage from occurring with its antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin E: This powerful ingredient is also an antioxidant and assists in repairing the skin. The addition of Vitamin E also helps to stimulate new cells and increase the skins firmness.
- Vitamin A Pamitate: Vitamin A helps to reduce the appearance of stretch marks as well as regulate the growth of new cells.
- Vitamin D3: This ingredient increases circulation and cellular activity, as well as helping to repair damaged skin.
- DL-Penthenol: This active ingredient helps to heal existing stretch marks by assisting the skin in healing, and helps to prevent stretch marks from occurring in the future by increasing the production of both collagen and elastin.
- Aloe Vera Extract: This well-known ingredient helps to reduce the appearance of unsightly scars by moisturizing and healing the skin.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Grapefruit seed extract helps encourage healthier skin, and increases the production of collagen and elastin.
Purified Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Vegetable Emulsifier, Glycerin, Caprylic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Allantoin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, and Carbomer.
• Results can be seen in as little as three weeks
• Helps to prevent future stretch marks from forming
• Contains ingredients that are proven to work
• Increases the production of collagen, which also has anti-aging benefits
• Promotes healthy skin
• Does not leave a greasy residue
• Average price when compared to similar products (about forty dollars a bottle)
• Discounts offered when purchased in bulk
• Only available online
• Does take longer for older stretch marks
Revitol Stretch Mark Cream helps to reduce the appearance of current stretch marks as well as prevent future stretch marks from forming by combining several effective ingredients to promote healing, nourish the skin, moisturize the skin and increase the production of collagen. Because stretch marks are scars, we liked that we saw several ingredients that we know are effective at eliminating scars.
The pros far exceeded the cons with this particularly product. With almost no chance of an allergic reaction or side effects and the ingredients that are proven to work, it was almost difficult to see anything bad about this product. It does take longer to work on older stretch marks, but that’s also understandable.
As for the price? It’s not too bad. The more you order, the cheaper it gets. One tube will cost you about forty dollars, two is only about seventy dollars, four tubes are the same price of three tubes at regular price, and six tubes are only one hundred sixty dollars. So, try it out and get your confidence back as you get rid of those embarrassing stretch marks!
Be the first to leave a review.