Revitol Skin Brightener Review
Revitol Skin Brightener claims to help lighten and brighten the skin, giving customers skin a flawless finish. Revitol also claims that their skin brightener cream will promote healthier skin due to the addition of ingredients that will moisturize and nourish the skin, promote healing within the skin and ingredients that are known for their antioxidant properties.
Key active ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightener include:
- Arbutin: This natural ingredient is both a skin brightener and powerful antioxidant. Arbutin has no odor or known side effects.
- Allantoin: Allantoin promotes healing within the skin for skin that both looks and feels smoother and healthier.
- Shea Butter: Shea Butter is a well-known ingredient in many skin creams due to its abilities to firm and tighten the skin. Shea Butter is also an exceptional moisturizer.
- Lumiskin: Lumiskin has been proven to prevent future skin discoloration by controlling melanin production.
- Squalene: This ingredient is a natural antioxidant that fights against future skin damage
- Z Whitener: Z Whitener is used to increase the whitening properties found in Arbutin
Save money when you purchase the product in bulk
Costs less than similar products (such as Meladerm)
Doubles as a protectant against aging
90 day money back guarantee
Cannot use if you are pregnant
Takes up to two weeks longer to see results than in similar products
Only available online or over the phone
Revitol Skin Brightener is formulated with all natural ingredients, yet these ingredients are also proven to lighten the skin. The ingredients found in Revitol’s Skin Brightener address the key issues of individuals that are looking to lighten their skin, such as hyperpigmentation, blemishes, scars, and age spots. In addition to lightening the skin, this product also has ingredients that will heal damaged skin, prevent future damage, firm and tighten facial skin and moisturize the skin. An additional benefit of the natural ingredients found in Revitol Skin Brightener is that there is a very small chance of experiencing an allergic reaction or any unwanted irritation or redness.
Revitol beats most similar products on the market when it comes to price. One tube of Revitol Skin Brightener will only cost you approximately thirty dollars. While this appears nice, though, the consumer should keep in mind that because it takes longer to see the results, they will more than likely need to purchase additional tubes of this skin brightener. Revitol does offer several packages that allow the customer to save money. For example, with the purchase of four tubes, you get two free.
This skin brightening cream made it to the top of our list due to natural ingredients, the long list of benefits experienced from Revitol Skin Brightener, the 90 day money back guarantee and the price.
Be the first to leave a review.