Revitol Scar Cream Review
Revitol, a well-known company, claims that their exclusive scar treatment cream will help to reduce the appearance of scars, including scars resulting from acne, burns, cuts, and surgical scars.
Active ingredients that are found in Revitol Scar Cream include:
- Hydroquinone: This ingredient helps to reduce the appearance of scars with its powerful skin lightening properties. Hydroquinone is also used in creams to lighten the skin from age spots.
- Copper Peptide: Copper peptide is excellent at helping new wounds to heal, which will ultimately result in less scarring. There is evidence that this ingredient may also help to reduce the appearance of older scars.
- Glycolic Acid: Glycolic acid helps is similar in nature to a chemical peel, helping to exfoliate the skin and rid your skin of dead cells that can form over scars. Once these dead cells are removed, your skin will appear smoother and the scar will begin to fade more quickly.
- Onion Extract: Onion extract is a popular ingredient in many scar creams due to its healing properties and ability to assist in improving and discoloration that may be on the skin, such as scars.
• Several positive individual reviews
• Reported to work one both new and old scars in three to six months
• Contains ingredients that will encourage healthy, nourished skin
• No reported side effects or allergies
• Cheaper than similar scar creams
• Product has an intense odor
• Can take as many as six months to eliminate deep scars
Revitol Scar Cream made it to the top of our list for quite a number of reasons. We liked the active ingredient list, particularly that the ingredient list included onion extract. It’s also nice to see a cream that customers can apply to their skin without the worry of developing side effects or an allergic reaction. If the goal is to have healthier skin free of scars, the last thing anyone wants is to break out in hives.
Although Revitol Scar Cream still isn’t cheap, it’s cheaper than similar products, and the more you buy the cheaper it gets! A one month supply is about forty dollars, three jars are about eighty, and six jars are only one hundred and twenty.
The main, and seemingly only, complaints regarding this product concerned the length of time it takes to heal deep scars and the smell. Unfortunately for customers, this is the same length of time it takes for a majority of scar creams to eliminate deeper scars. The smell, however, isn’t something that is seen with a majority of scar creams. For the price though, it’s worth a shot to see if you can handle the smell or not!
Be the first to leave a review.