Revitol Anti-Aging Cream Review
Revitol claims that their anti-aging cream uses key ingredients to fight the impact that aging has on the skin. This cream is supposed to greatly reduce the appearance of wrinkles, moisturize the skin, increase the production of collagen and elastin, and reduce the appearance of age spots.
Active ingredients that work to fight the signs of aging are:
- Argireline: This amino acid helps to fight the effects of aging by relaxing the muscles of the face, which helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. This ingredient also assists in promoting the production of both elastin and collagen.
- Dermox SRC: This ingredient helps to increase the production of collagen and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- DMAE (Dimethylamneothanol Bitartrate): DMAE is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of scars, assist in the healing of scars, and help to reduce the appearance of aging spots.
- Edelweis Extract: This powerful antioxidant helps to clean the face, repairing damage that has been caused by free radicals and helping to prevent future damage from occurring.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Evening Primrose Oil helps to reduce the impact of aging on the skin by helping the skin to maintain a youthful shape and texture. Fatty acids that are found in this exceptional ingredient are vital for the health and nourishment of cells.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic Acid helps the skin to remain healthy by encouraging the production of collagen as well as acting as a moisturizer.
Other active ingredients found in Revitol Anti-Aging cream are: Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten combined with Ceratonia Siliqua, LipoLight OAP, Macrocystis Pyrifera, Matrixyl, Pentacare NA, Shea Butter, Skin Tightener ST, Squalene, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E.
Other ingredients are: Purified Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Vegetable Emulsifier, Glycerin, Caprylic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Allantoin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer.
Save money when you buy in bulk (Ex. Buy four packages and get two free)
90 day money back guarantee
Not strong enough for deep wrinkles
Revitol claims that their anti-aging cream effectively reduces the appearance of all wrinkles and crow’s feet while tightening the skin as well as well helping the facial area to stay moisturized.
To see if this cream is as good as it sounds, we checked out the ingredient list. The ingredients definitely include enough moisturizers, antioxidant ingredients to help your skin fight free radical damage, and even powerful anti-aging ingredients such as Argireline. Skin tightening ingredients have also been included in this anti-aging cream. To see if it really works though, our team put it to the test.
With a 90 day money back guarantee, what did we have to lose? One of our editors volunteered for the experiment, and ordered her supply of Revitol Anti-Aging Cream. Within one week, there was literally no change. As she continued to use the product, however, her face did appear tighter, the skin firmer, and the crow’s feet around her eyes were significantly less noticeable. After continued weeks of use, however, the cream was not powerful enough to completely rid the facial area of deep set wrinkles.
Revitol Anti-Aging Cream does possess the ingredients necessary for reversing the aging process, although it seems to depend on how long that aging process has been going on. While a wonderful product for individuals that are exhibiting the signs of aging, this product may be best suited to those that are a bit younger, and just starting to have visible wrinkles. Either way though, if you don’t see a difference in 90 days, you can get your money back!
Be the first to leave a review.