Dermefface FX7 Review
Dermefface claims that their cream uses active ingredients that are vital to reducing and eliminating the appearance of scars by moisturizing the skin, increasing collagen production and promoting healing of the skin. These three elements are vital in the healing of scars. The active ingredients found in Dermefface FX7 are able to accomplish all three of these and more.
Active ingredients found in Dermefface FX7 include:
- Pentavitin: Pentavitin works with both keratin and the skin to moisturize the skin, promoting the healing of scars.
- Symglucan: Symglucan works effectively on wrinkles and scars that are deeper in the skin that mere surface scars.
- Pro-Coll-One: This ingredient promotes the production of collagen.
- Di-Panthenol: This powerful anti-inflammatory ingredient helps to promote the healing of scars.
- Vitalayer: This powerful moisturizer greatly reduces the appearance of scars.
- Niacinamide: This ingredient, seen in popular skin lighteners, helps to lighten the skin, ensuring that users don’t experience the side effect of hyperpigmentation
- Hydrolite 5: Hydrolite 5 is an additional ingredient that is a moisturizer.
- Allantoin: This ingredient promotes healing within the skin.
- Acai Extract: Acai Extract assists in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and scars.
- Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber: Hydrolyzed soybean fiber promotes the production of collagen
Ninety seven day money back guarantee
Does not leave a greasy residue
Does not cause the skin to appear shiny
No allergic reactions reported
Positive individual reviews
May take longer than six months
Helps to smooth the skin
Users may experience hyperpigmentation
Dermefface claims that their cream will help reduce the appearance of scars. According to the ingredients, this is true. Active ingredients work in a combination of ways to eliminate scars. Powerful ingredients work to lighten the skin, promote healing, increase the production of collagen, and smooth the lines of both wrinkles and scars.
The pricing of this cream is a bit above average. A one month supply will cost $59.95, a three month supply will run you about $129.95, and a six month supply will cost $199.95. The company does however offer a one hundred percent money back guarantee!
There were only a few downfalls that we saw with this cream. Although there were few side effects and no allergic reactions to the cream, there is a small risk of experiencing hyperpigmentation. On the plus side, the cream includes ingredients specifically to combat hyperpigmentation. The only other downside is that users with deeper scars may not see the full result until six months or more of use. There is no precise definition of how long it takes to see results with certain scars. A time frame with pictures from the company or individual customers would be much more helpful to potential clients.
Overall, this appears to be a solid product from a reputable company that will definitely help to reduce the appearance of both unwanted scars and deep set wrinkles.
Be the first to leave a review.